“The United States shall guarantee to every State in the Union a Republican form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion.” Article IV Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution.
*485,000 illegal aliens enter the U.S. each year (Pew Hispanic Center)
* 8.4 Million are from Mexico and/or Latin American Countries
* 3 Million illegal aliens crossed our borders in 2005 (www.npg.org)
* 40,000 to 70,000 estimated illegal aliens living in Kansas in 2005 (according to Pew Hispanic Center)
* $311 Billion yearly in uncollected taxes (Barron’s study)
* $200 Billion annually in lost American wages. Native born American men lost an average of $1,700 in wages in 2000 due to U.S. Immigration policy (Harvard University)
* $235,000,000 current annual costs to Kansas taxpayers for emergency medical care, education and incarceration (US census bureau)