K.I.R.E. is a statewide non-partisan grassroots citizens group organized for the purpose of informing Kansans of the enormous cost and many negative effects associated with the illegal alien invasion. Our stated goal is the pursuit of reform of Kansas immigration laws through the legislative process.
K.I.R.E. is not against legal immigration but the rule of law is absolutely essential to the preservation of our democratic way of life and crossing our borders without proper credentials and approval is a violation of our law which we cannot and will not allow.
Barb Nichols, Director
-WE SUPPORT THE RULE OF LAW-
K.I.R.E. is working to pass tough legislation in Kansas that will:
1. Prohibit illegal aliens from obtaining a valid Kansas drivers license.
2. Require proof of citizenship to register to vote
3. Repeal in-state tuition benefit for illegal aliens law.
4. Eliminate sanctuary policies. Support and encourage local and state law enforcement to work closer with INS.
5. Stop employers from hiring illegal aliens and landlords from renting to illegal aliens.
6. Prevent illegal aliens from purchasing homes in Kansas.
All who share these concerns are welcome to become involved. Call 620-343-3289 or email email@example.com
Contributions are accepted. Mailing address is 35 Mohawk Drive Emporia, KS 66801